e-Health Tech is the portal to Aalborg University's research and innovation activities related to welfare technology. The new multi-disciplinary research center unifies the existing strongholds at Aalborg Univeristy within the fields of ICT and health technology. e-Health Tech aims to continue improving these health-ICT competences and to create cutting edge welfare technologies.
The core of e-Health Tech:
- Information and communication technologies for improved health
- Integration of health technologies
- Transformation of research into commercial, innovative and user-friendly solutions
- User-driven innovation for the denefit of the individual citizen
- Developing assistive technical devices which support patients in their own home
- Inter-disciplinary research